God is Greater Than My Highs and Lows Symbol Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
'God is Greater Than My Highs and Lows' symbol temporary tattoo. Set of three.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||2 in / 5 cm (width)|
For many, the most important thing in life is staying true to their spiritual beliefs. This drive and devotion can help you get through tough times and remember to be humble and grateful when you experience success. This is the reason why a lot of people opt for our “God is Greater Than My Highs and Lows Symbol” temporary tattoo design.
The exact origin of this design is not known, but this set of symbols has become a representation of people’s everlasting faith. It uses three well-known mathematical symbols and pairs them with a G that represents God in order to deliver a powerful message. It has been used by people who have different spiritual inclinations, making this temporary tattoo a suitable alternative in almost all instances.
Celebrities like Nick and Joe Jonas have been seen sporting this God is Greater Than My Highs and Lows tattoos, making it one of the most popular spiritual designs available today.
Our temporary “God is Greater Than My Highs and Lows” tattoos are printed on 100% biodegradable paper, so it’s an environmentally-friendly alternative for your next piece of temporary body ink. If you’re looking for a spiritual tattoo that reminds you to be grateful and humble, this temporary piece is ideal for you.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend