Golden Spiral Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Fine line style golden spiral temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||2 in / 5 cm (width)|
Are you looking for a unique design to showcase your love of mathematics, geometry, or the fascinating patterns found in nature? If so, our golden spiral temporary tattoo could be the perfect design for you!
While far from trendy, in recent years this design has grown in popularity. It’s a great way to show your respect for the legacy of ancient mathematicians and scientists who paved the way for modern discoveries. Our eco-friendly golden spiral fake tattoo features the iconic shape that was made famous by Leonardo Fibonacci.
Born in 1175, Fibonacci is among the most famous mathematicians of his middle ages. His work helped us understand patterns and sequences, the most famous of which is called the Fibonacci sequence. Our golden spiral adhesive tattoo illustrates this concept in an eye-catching design that mimics his famous diagram.
By choosing this design, you may be expressing your love of nature’s patterns, the history of mathematics, or your own love of mathematical discovery. Whatever your motivation, we’re sure you’re going to love the way this elegant fake tattoo looks on your skin. Our Fibonacci temporary tattoo comes in a set of three, so you can try out placements before making a commitment! Looking for something a little smaller? You’ll love this small golden spiral temporary tattoo.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend