Goldfish Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Watercolor goldfish temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.6 in / 1.5 cm (height)|
Goldfish are auspicious symbols that are used widely throughout the world to encourage good luck and fortune. Their presence in garden ponds and paintings in the home is thought to encourage prosperity and good fortune. For many people, moments spent by a goldfish pond is time well-spent. With their beautiful colors and sparkling scales, goldfish are a captivating reminder of all the beauty that exists in nature.
Our goldfish temporary tattoo was designed by Zihee, a talented tattoo artist based in Seoul, South Korea. Her nature-inspired tattoos are meant to invoke a watercolor painting and frequently incorporate a variety of colors. This goldfish fake tattoo has a soft and whimsical feel, making it an excellent choice for anyone who wants a unique fish tattoo.
If you’re thinking about getting a colorful goldfish tattoo, our fake tattoo is the perfect way to try before you buy. It comes in a set of three, so you can experiment with different placements or share one with a lucky friend. If you prefer, we also offer a blue version of this enchanting fish!
Are you looking for plastic-free temporary tattoos? You’re in the right place! Our entire collection of temporary tattoos is free from plastic, 100% recyclable, and made from environmentally-friendly materials, including soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$9
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend