Grace Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Minimalist 'grace' handwritten script temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|1.2 in / 3 cm (width)
Sometimes the simplest of tattoos can have the biggest impact. A perfect example of this is seen in our sustainable ‘grace’ semi-permanent tattoo. Created using a beautiful handwritten script, this elegant design captures the power of this important word in an understated manner.
The word 'grace' has a number of different meanings, which makes our ‘grace’ long-lasting tattoo a versatile design. In a religious context, grace is often used to refer to God's unmerited favor or the kindness and mercy that God shows to human beings. In a more general sense, grace can be understood as a kind of favor or goodwill that is extended to others.
You might be drawn to our handwritten ‘grace’ semi-permanent temporary tattoo as a symbol of your faith. Or perhaps you will wear this design as a reminder to show patience and understanding to those around you, who may face difficult situations that you are unaware of.
The potential to represent both religious faith and personal strength makes our ‘grace’ long-lasting temporary tattoo an excellent choice for those looking for a meaningful tattoo design. It comes in a set of two and lasts on the skin for around 14 days, which makes it a great way to try before committing to permanent ink. For other options, check out all of our word 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend