Grace Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Minimalist 'grace' handwritten script temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1.2 in / 3 cm (width)|
Grace. This simple, monosyllabic word holds such rich and varied meaning that people around the world attach great importance to the word. It has been a top choice in baby names for hundreds of years, which is a testament to the timelessness of this word.
Grace has strong associations with Christianity. In general, the word is defined as the love and favor that God has for mankind, even though we are unworthy and undeserving of such holy love. This word acknowledges the eternal love God has for us, despite our sins and continual failings. It is through God’s grace that we are made whole.
It is a powerful word for Christians and some may even choose to get the word inked on their skin, as a permanent reminder of God’s love and acceptance of them. If you’re considering permanent ink, our ‘grace’ temporary tattoo provides the perfect way to experiment with this design before making a commitment. It comes in a set of three, so you can try out placements or share one with a friend.
You might also consider our ‘grace’ fake tattoo for some of its secular meanings, which include elegance, beauty, and gracefulness in movement. Or perhaps you're looking for a special way to show your love for a Grace in your life. Whatever your motivation, this elegant, handwritten fake tattoo embodies the very word it depicts, making it an apt choice for discerning individuals.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend