Gyfu Rune Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Minimalist kaunan rune temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.4 in / 1 cm (height)|
The gyfu (or gebo) rune is literally interpreted to mean “gift,” but the meaning behind this ancient symbol runs much deeper. For many, this is the rune of balance, sacrifice, relationships, and marriage. This meaning arises because gifts are symbols of give and take, trade, and balance. In the same way, for a relationship or marriage to succeed, there must be a balance between the partners in terms of generosity and sacrifice.
You might consider a gyfu rune temporary tattoo as a symbol of your own marriage or partnership. If this is the case, a matching tattoo could represent the special bond between you and your loved one. It’s also a wonderful option for anyone who has been blessed with a special gift in their life - a child, contentment, or financial success are all gifts to be celebrated.
The gebo rune is unique because it has primarily positive connotations and has no reverse interpretation. Whereas other runes can have a different meaning depending on how they land, the meaning behind the gebo rune remains consistent.
If you’re thinking about getting permanent ink, our gift rune fake tattoo is the perfect way to try before you buy. Designed in the minimalist style, this eco-friendly adhesive tattoo comes in a set of three, so you can experiment with different placements or matching tattoos before committing to this design.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend