H Uppercase Typewriter Letter Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Typewriter font style uppercase H letter temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|0.2 in / 0.6 cm (height)
Lettering tattoos are a popular way to express one’s feelings or sentiments without revealing too many details. A single letter can make a powerful statement about what is important in one’s life. For anyone considering getting a tattoo of the letter H, our uppercase H typewriter font temporary tattoo is the ideal way to try it out before making a commitment.
There are so many reasons why people are attracted to this eco-friendly capital H fake tattoo. For starters, it features a classic font that will never go out of style. And it has a retro appeal that invokes the sentimentality of the past.
As a single letter, our H uppercase typewriter font ephemeral tattoo could be used to honor a special Harry, Hans, Harmony, or Heidi. This might be the wearer’s romantic partner, child, or someone important who has departed from their life.
Letter tattoos are also commonly used to spell out initials, short words, or stand for a certain concept. Our typewriter font H letter temporary tattoo could be used to represent hope, hero, habit, or happy. In any case, it will be a constant reminder to embrace this concept daily. This design comes in a set of three, so it’s the best way to try out placements or matching tats before getting inked. To compare this one with different styles, grab a few other choices from our collection of H letter fake tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend