Hamsa Semi-Permanent Tattoo
Small hamsa semi-permanent tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.8 in / 2 cm (width)|
Complete with intricate detailing, our hamsa semi-permanent tattoo is the ultimate way to experiment with this fascinating symbol before getting inked. Created with a proprietary blend of gardenia ink, this 2-week temporary tattoo is designed to last on your skin for around 14 days.
Also known as the Hand of Fatima, the hamsa is a palm-shaped amulet that is popular in many Middle Eastern and North African cultures. It is said to protect against the evil eye and bring good luck, which is one of the main reasons that people choose to try out our hamsa long-lasting tattoo.
The hamsa is often worn as a necklace or hung on the walls of homes and businesses, but the beauty of our hamsa semi-permanent fake tattoo is that you can carry the protection of this amulet with you everywhere you go!
You could also wear this plastic-free Hand of Fatima long-lasting tattoo as a symbol of power or strength, which are other common associations of the hamsa. This design comes in a set of two, so you can experiment with placements or share one with a friend to get their opinion on it! If you like this design, be sure to browse all of the beautiful options in our collection of Arabic 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend