Handwritten Font 'Be Brave' Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
'Be brave' handwritten script semi-permanent tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||1.4 in / 3.4 cm (width)|
There are a near-infinite number of reasons why people choose to get words or phrases inked on their skin, but in many cases, they are used to inspire or increase confidence. Our handwritten font ‘be brave’ semi-permanent tattoo is a perfect example of this type of tattoo.
The meaning and symbolism behind our ecological ‘be brave’ long-lasting temporary tattoo can vary depending on the person who chooses it. For some, it may remind them to stay strong in the face of adversity, challenges, and new experiences.
Others are attracted to our handwritten ‘be brave’ semi-permanent fake tattoo because it reminds them of the strength they relied on to navigate childhood and their teen years. This bravery, strength, and resilience allows them to thrive as adults.
Some people may see our handwritten font ‘be brave’ long-lasting tattoo as a sign of hope, a reminder that despite the darkness in life, there is always light waiting to be found. We only need to be brave enough to get through the dark period and enjoy what waits on the other side. Whatever the personal meaning of the tattoo, this is the ideal way to experiment before getting inked since it lasts on the skin for 2 weeks. For other inspiring designs, check out the entire collection of quotes 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend