Handwritten Font Still I Rise Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Handwritten font style 'still I rise' temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|2.2 in / 5.4 cm (width)
After Maya Angelou published her poem “Still I Rise” in 1978, it quickly became an iconic catchphrase for the black community, serving as a powerful message of hope and perseverance. For anyone considering getting these important words on their skin, our handwritten font ‘still I rise’ temporary tattoo is the ideal way to try it out before making a commitment.
The words featured in our plastic-free ‘still I rise’ fake tattoo address the topics of race, sexism, and personal strength with defiance and pride, while celebrating the resilience of black women in the face of oppression.
Our handwritten ‘still I rise’ sticker tattoo can serve as a rallying cry for marginalized groups fighting for equality and justice. Or it can serve as a quiet reminder of one’s own internal strength and resilience in the face of challenges.
This handwritten font ‘still I rise’ is a beautiful way to show one’s own determination, while expressing admiration for Maya Angelou. For other inspiring words of wisdom, check out all of the designs in our collection of quote temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend