Handwritten Font Vis Ta Vie Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Handwritten font style “vis ta vie” temporary tattoo, which means 'live your life in French.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1.4 in / 3.4 cm (width)|
Looking for an alternative to the ubiquitous ‘carpe diem’ tattoo? We suggest trying out this handwritten font ‘vis ta vie’ temporary tattoo instead!
Created from plant-based, recyclable materials, our handwritten ‘vis ta vie’ fake tattoo features a French phrase that is often used to convey the idea of living life to the fullest. For many, this sentiment is similar to the one captured by the Latin phrase "carpe diem," which means "seize the day."
Another interpretation of this ecological cursive ‘vis ta vie’ sticker tattoo is to live according to one’s own terms, without worrying about what others think or say. It’s a command to live life joyfully, boldly, and without apology.
For others, our handwritten ‘vis ta vie’ temporary tattoo serves as a reminder that life is precious and should not be squandered. This philosophy can be applied in many ways, from enjoying a leisurely meal with friends to taking a chance on a new business venture. This design comes in a set of three, so it’s perfect for experimenting with placements or sharing with friends. We also have this uppercase ‘vis ta vie’ fake tattoo for those who want to try out a different font style.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend