Heart and Airplane Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small airplane flying in a heart temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.6 in / 1.5 cm (width)|
Out of all the modern engineering wonders at our disposal, airplanes may be the most representative of the human spirit. When combined, the airplane and heart symbols create a modern icon that fully captures the mentality of the modern globetrotter. Our heart and airplane temporary tattoo is the perfect fusion of these two into a symbol that shows the wearer’s love for traveling.
Dynamic, powerful, and practical, airplanes allow us to travel to faraway lands comfortably, giving us the resources we need to succeed in both our personal and professional lives. Like the human body, they are powered by a powerful control system that ensures the engines, wings, and other elements are working properly.
Unlike airplanes, the exact origin of the heart symbol is unknown, but it has been used for thousands of years by different civilizations. Today, the heart has become a symbol for all types of love, including an appreciation for new experiences.
The design on our heart and airplane temporary tattoo features an elegant heart with the drawing of a black airplane perched on the bottom right part. If you’re looking for a creative non-permanent piece that allows you to show how much you love new experiences, this heart and airplane temporary tattoo may be the ideal piece for you.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend