Here Comes The Sun Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Long lasting 'here comes the sun' handwritten script semi-permanent tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|3.2 in / 8 cm (width)
In addition to showing your love for this iconic Beatles song, our ‘here comes the sun’ semi-permanent tattoo offers a message of hope that can help you ride out dark and challenging times.
The lyrics to "Here Comes the Sun" are often interpreted as a message of hope and optimism. The song was written by George Harrison during a difficult period in his life, and it is thought to be about the process of moving on from dark times. Our plastic-free ‘here comes the sun’ long-lasting tattoo captures this essential message in a beautiful handwritten script that will add a touch of beauty anywhere you decide to place it.
While the song is about Harrison's own journey out of darkness and into the light, our ‘here comes the sun’ long-lasting temporary tattoo can be used to make a statement about the power of positive thinking. In this view, the song is about overcoming adversity through hope and determination, knowing that brighter days are on the horizon.
Regardless of its original intent, our cursive font ‘here comes the sun’ semi-permanent tattoo has become a timeless anthem of hope and positivity. It comes in a set of two, so you can try out placements or share one with a friend. Thanks to the unique blend of plant-based ingredients used in its creation, this 2-week temporary tattoo will last on your skin for around 14 days. For other inspiring designs, check out all of the options in our collection of quote 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend