Here, Now Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Handwritten font style 'here, now' temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|1.4 in / 3.4 cm (width)
It is challenging to remain focused on the present moment when we are distracted by thoughts about the past or future. When our minds are constantly plagued by worries about times past or times to come, we cannot live a full and rich life.
Our ‘here, now’ temporary tattoo serves as a reminder to remain focused on what is in front of you right now. If you’re someone who needs a reminder to focus on the here and now, you might consider permanent ink as a way to help. By getting these words tattooed on your skin, you can carry this important message with you everywhere you go.
You might also consider this tattoo if you’re someone who is really good at remaining present. If this is something you have worked hard to achieve, you could wear our ‘here, now’ fake tattoo as a badge of honor. Are you looking for something slightly different? We also offer these variations: ‘be here now,’ a typewritten ‘here & now,’ and ‘here and now’ temporary tattoos.
Designed using a handwritten script, our ‘here, now’ adhesive tattoo has an elegant, timeless feel to it. This eco-friendly temporary tattoo comes in a set of three, so it’s the best way to try before you buy. It would make an interesting choice for a matching tattoo to get with your person, reminding you to stay present and cherish every moment together.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend