'Hope' Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Handwritten 'love' long lasting two week tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||1 in / 2.4 cm (width)|
Hope is a powerful word that brings comfort to many people, which leads them to get this word inked on their skin. Depending on one’s beliefs, our eco-friendly ‘hope’ semi-permanent tattoo may also have deeper spiritual meaning.
Our handwritten ‘hope’ long-lasting temporary tattoo describes a feeling of optimistic desire. When we hope for something, we typically want it to happen and believe it is possible. For example, we might hope for healing or financial stability. Hope can also be used more broadly to refer to a general sense of well-being. In this case, we might hope for a better future or a life free from suffering.
Whatever form it takes, hope is an integral part of the human experience. It gives us something to strive for and helps us see the world more positively. For those who are religious, our cursive ‘hope’ semi-permanent fake tattoo is deeply tied to faith in God. In this case, it may represent the belief that God is always working in our best interest, even if the path ahead is unclear.
Our cursive ‘hope’ long-lasting tattoo, which comes in a set of two, is created from a special blend of gardenia juice, which sinks into the skin upon application. This allows the design to stay in place for around 14 days, providing ample time to try it out before getting inked. For other inspiring messages, check out all the designs in our collection of word 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend