Horseshoe Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Horseshoe temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|0.8 in / 2 cm (height)
Good luck symbols are popular motifs for tattoos. From four-leaf clovers to evil eye charms, there is a design out there for everyone. Our plastic-free horseshoe temporary tattoo is a great option for anyone who loves historical symbols that are rich in meaning.
Interestingly enough, the exact origins of how this common object became a lucky charm are unclear, but we do know that superstitions surrounding them date back to early European times. Western Europeans believed that iron could drive evil spirits away, while the Celts believed the shape kept evil fairies out of their homes.
Today, the horseshoe tattoo is still seen as a symbol of good luck and protection and is often worn by many people who work in hazardous occupations. No matter its origins, our horseshoe sticker tattoo is sure to bring good luck, protection, and strength to those who wear it.
Of course, many people will choose this design simply to show their admiration and appreciation for their equine companions. Our fine line horseshoe fake tattoo features a classic shape with fine detailing along its arches. It arrives in three sets, making it easy to try out placements or share with a friend. To explore other lucky symbols, check this blog post featuring our favorite good luck temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend