Hummingbird Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Tatteco's hummingbird logo temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|0.8 in / 2 cm (width)
Used as a muse for many poets, musicians, and various other types of artists, the hummingbird has to work very hard to stay alive which is why it is used as a representation for people who have overcome times of extreme hardship. If you have gone through dark days and come out the other side stronger than ever, our hummingbird tattoo could be your best option.
Made using the golden ratio, our hummingbird temporary tattoos is an exact representation of Tatteco’s logo. Created with non-toxic, biodegradable materials, this temporary tattoo is a minimalist piece showcasing a filled in silhouette of a hummingbird. FDA-compliant and perfect for men and women of all ages, this piece is the perfect green alternative for the eco-conscious out there as it comes in 100% paper packaging.
While the hummingbird is a sign of strength and vitality, it is also a great symbol for those who truly live life to the fullest. A hummingbird tattoo can act as a reminder for you to enjoy every moment as if it were your last. If you’re one of those people that needs a reminder to let loose, have fun, and to live with energy and enthusiasm, our hummingbird temporary tattoo is the right piece for you.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend