I AM. Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
'I AM.' handwritten script temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1.2 in / 3 cm (width)|
If you’re looking for a unique way to claim your presence in this world, look no further! This ‘I AM.’ temporary tattoo is a minimalist way to express your existence. ‘I am’ is a simple yet deep reply to so many questions: Who are you? Are you ready? Are you really here? Are you real?
‘I am’ also holds a significant religious connotation. In Judaism and Christianity, ‘I am’ is considered to be one of the many names of God. In the Old Testament, when Moses asked God what his name was, God replied: “I am that I am.” The use of his name in this way indicates that God is always present, always existing, and impossible to fathom.
This temporary tattoo is sure to be a conversation starter, especially if placed in a highly visible area. If you're considering an ‘I am’ tattoo, you can experiment with different placements easily since this fake tattoo comes in a set of three. You can also share one with a friend who will also appreciate this quirky, thought-provoking temporary tattoo.
All of the fake tattoos in our collection were created with the planet in mind. We have attempted to minimize our carbon footprint by creating plastic-free temporary tattoos and using 100% recyclable paper. Our tattoos are printed using vegetable-based ink and non-toxic adhesive, making them perfect for eco-conscious individuals.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend