I Love You Sign Language Gesture Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Fine line style ILY sign language hand gesture long-lasting two week tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||0.8 in / 2 cm (width)|
The words “I love you” are among the most powerful in the English language. As a result, many people are familiar with the American Sign Language gesture for these words. If you’re looking for a way to show off this meaning without words or sound, then our I love you sign language gesture semi-permanent tattoo could be the perfect choice for you.
You might be interested in our ASL I love you long-lasting tattoo as a way to show affection for your partner or family member who is deaf or hard of hearing. If you share your life with a person who can’t hear your words, this is a beautiful way to remind them of the depth of your feelings for them.
Our I love you gesture semi-permanent temporary tattoo can also be seen as a celebration of American Sign Language itself, and a way to show solidarity with the deaf community. The gesture is well-known, so it can simply be seen as a unique way to show your love for the world or another person.
Whatever the reason, there is no doubting the power of our plastic-free I love you sign language long-lasting tattoo. Designed using a special blend of gardenia juice, the ink sinks into your skin which allows it to last for about 2 weeks. It comes in a set of two so you can try out different placements or experiment with matching tattoos with your person. For more inspiration, check out all of the designs in our collection of anatomy 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend