I Love You To The Moon And Back Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Long lasting 'I love you to the moon and back' semi-permanent tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||4 in / 10 cm (width)|
Before making a permanent commitment, many people are interested in trying out their concept to ensure they have the perfect placement and design for their next tattoo. Our 2-week tattoos offer you the best way to do just that! If you’re looking for a sweet phrase that captures the deep love you feel for another person, then our ‘I love you to the moon and back’ semi-permanent tattoo could be exactly what you need.
For many people, especially those born in the 80s, our ‘I love you to the moon and back’ long-lasting tattoo will bring back fond childhood memories. This phrase was popularized by the children's book Love You Forever, written by Robert Munsch and published in 1986. In the book, a mother tells her young son that she will love him "forever and always, from here to the moon and back."
As such, our ‘I love you to the moon and back’ semi-permanent temporary tattoo is often chosen to symbolize the infinite nature of a mother's love, as well as the strength of any deep and lasting relationship.
For many people, our eco-friendly ‘I love you to the moon and back’ long-lasting fake tattoo, which comes in a set of two, conveys a sense of warmth, security, and unconditional love. Created from a special blend of vegetable ink, this fake tattoo will last on your skin for about 14 days, so you can get a real sense of whether this is the right choice for you! For other options, check out all of the designs in our collection of love 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend