Illustrative Blue Rose Head Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Illustrative style blue rose head temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1.1 in / 2.9 cm (width)|
Based in Hong Kong, Mini Lau is a talented young tattoo artist who is known for her use of the watercolor style to create breathtaking designs. She often creates nature-inspired designs, such as this illustrative blue rose head temporary tattoo.
Whether you are considering a blue rose tattoo or just want to try out one of Mini Lau’s creations, our environmentally-friendly blue rose fake tattoo offers you the easiest way to do so. Featuring an open rose head, this design showcases Mini Lau’s use of the illustrative watercolor style. With varying shades of blue and purple-tinged edges, this is a beautiful design that will look incredible on your skin!
You might also try our illustrative blue rose sticker tattoo for its symbolism. Blue roses have long been prized for their beauty and rarity. In nature, blue roses do not exist, as the blue pigment is not found in rose petals. As a result, they have come to symbolize hope and the impossible. In literature, blue roses often represent unattainable love or unfulfilled desire.
However you interpret it, our Mini Lau blue rose adhesive tattoo is sure to add beauty wherever you place it. It comes in a set of three, so you can try out various placements or share one with a friend. Not the perfect rose design for you? Be sure to check out all of the rose temporary tattoos in our collection!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend