Illustrative Gypsophila Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Illustrative style baby's breath temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||2.7 in / 6.8 cm (height)|
Gypsophila, commonly known as baby’s breath, is a beautiful flower that is commonly seen in bouquets at weddings and as gifts to new parents. Typically presented in large, airy bunches, baby’s breath is rich in symbolism, making it an amazing flower to feature in a tattoo.
One of the most common meanings of gypsophila is everlasting love, hence its popularity at weddings. It’s also used as a symbol of innocence, which is why it is frequently given to new mothers upon the birth of their children. Other people associate baby’s breath with the Holy Spirit and purity.
Our illustrative gypsophila temporary tattoo features a sprig of pink baby’s breath. Our baby’s breath fake tattoo is created in collaboration with Mini Lau, a talented tattoo artist who is based in Hong Kong. She is known for her delicate and colorful tattoos that feature both exotic and common flowers.
If you’re thinking about getting a flower tattoo, Mini Lau’s fake tattoos are a great way to try before you buy. Our baby’s breath temporary tattoo comes in a set of three, so it’s the best way to try out placements before getting inked. You could also share one with a friend or try out matching tattoos with your sister or bestie!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend