Illustrative Iris Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Illustrative style iris temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||2.8 in / 7 cm (width)|
An ancient and noble flower, the iris has been appreciated for its beauty and symbolism around the world for thousands of years. The ancient pharaohs of Egypt carried scepters that were decorated with irises, as a way to symbolize their power and victory over enemies. In the middle ages, irises became associated with French royalty and were commonly found on their shields, coat of arms, and coins.
Today, the iris is considered a symbol of hope, wisdom, trust, and courage. Thanks to their incredible beauty and wide range of colors, irises remain a constant favorite among flower lovers. They also make a unique choice for a tattoo, allowing you to incorporate a variety of colors and detail into your design.
Our illustrative iris temporary tattoo was created in collaboration with Mini Lau, a tattoo artist in Hong Kong who is known for her pastel palette illustrative designs. It depicts three intricate purple irises in different stages of bloom. The fine detail and realistic appearance are a classic hallmark of her illustrative tattoo style.
If you’re considering permanent ink, our iris temporary tattoo provides the perfect way to try before you buy. This full-color fake tattoo comes in a set of three, so you can experiment with placements or share one with a friend.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend