Illustrative Red Rose Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Illustrative style red rose temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||2.4 in / 6 cm (width)|
Rose tattoos are strongly associated with love, passion, desire, and romance. They are frequently chosen by someone who wants to showcase the depth of love that someone feels for another person in their life. Roses are traditionally given as gifts between lovers to demonstrate love and desire.
In ancient Rome, these fragrant flowers were used to show off one’s wealth because the cultivation of roses requires great attention and care. In the same way, a healthy romantic relationship requires devotion, dedication, and perseverance.
If you’re looking for a beautiful design for your next tattoo, our illustrative red rose temporary tattoo may be perfect for you. A far cry from a minimalist design, our red rose fake tattoo features fine detailing on the stem, leaves, and petals, giving the flower a life-like appearance. The tiny thorns on the stem serve as a reminder that love, despite its beauty, is also capable of causing the deepest pain.
This design is ideal for someone who loves realistic, full-color designs. For a similar design with a pink rose, don’t miss our illustrative pink rose temporary tattoo, which was designed in collaboration with the talented tattoo artist Mini Lau.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend