Infinity Arrow Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Minimalist small infinity arrow semi-permanent tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1'6 in / 4 cm (width)|
Not only is our plastic-free infinity arrow semi-permanent tattoo an eye-catching design, but it is a meaningful design that can be interpreted in a variety of ways. Designed using plant-based inks, this 2-week tattoo sinks into the skin, which allows it to last for about 14 days.
The most common interpretation of our infinity arrow long-lasting tattoo is that it symbolizes eternal love. The arrows at each end represent the infinite nature of love and the never-ending cycle of life.
Other people interpret this infinity sign with arrows semi-permanent tattoo as a representation of strength and determination. The arrows could represent drive and ambition, while the infinity sign symbolizes the person's tenacious attitude.
Regardless of the meaning that someone attributes to their infinity arrow long-lasting temporary tattoo, it is an elegant design with universal appeal. Arriving in a set of two, this is the easiest way to experiment with placements before getting inked. Check out the entire collection of Native American 2-week temporary tattoos for other options.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend