Infinity Love The Life You Live Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Infinity 'love the life you live, live the life you love' temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1.8 in / 4.5 cm (width)|
When we are kids, we’re told that we should always try to be happy and dedicate ourselves to something that we’re passionate about. While living a fulfilling life is more challenging than it seems, there is no better feeling than loving the life you live. Our infinity life the life you love & love the life you live temporary tattoo is a great reminder to stay true to yourself and focus your attention on a career that makes you feel complete.
Fun, spontaneous, and creative, this tattoo features the phrase “love the life you live, live the life you love” written in a combination of block and cursive letters. In this tattoo design, the two phrases are intertwined in an infinity symbol, with the word “life” serving as the centerpiece or anchor for both.
Ideal for people of all genders and ages, this plastic-free temporary tattoo is printed using non-toxic ink and comes in 100% paper packaging. Not only this, all leftover materials are plant-based, made from non-toxic materials, and can be recycled.
The best part is that our infinity love the life you live temporary piece comes in sets of three. So, you don’t have to worry if you don’t know where to place your non-permanent tattoo as you’ll be able to try it out in different areas until you find the best spot.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend