Infinity Symbol Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Minimalist infinity symbol temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1.6 in / 4 cm (width)|
Infinity is a topic that intrigues and fascinates everyone, from children to mathematicians. When first introduced to the concept of infinity in math class as children, we were completely awe-struck by the idea of something going on forever. For many people, infinity has come to represent something that is limitless, such as love, friendship, or a life on your own terms.
The infinity symbol was first introduced by the mathematician John Wallis in 1655, but his motivations for choosing the sideways eight are not clear. Perhaps it references the ancient Roman symbol for 1,000, which is also interpreted to mean “many.” Or it may have been taken from the symbol for omega, the last letter of the Greek alphabet.
Since then, the symbol has enjoyed widespread use beyond just the confines of the classroom or mathematician's studio. In popular culture, the infinity sign is used to express undying love or devotion to someone, something, or even yourself.
Many people choose to get a variation of this symbol tattooed on their skin. If this is something you're considering, then our infinity symbol temporary tattoo is the perfect way to experiment with this design. This design is unadorned, created from a graceful fine black line, which gives it a timeless and elegant feel. It comes in a set of three, so you can try out different placements or consider matching tattoos. What better way is there to express the love that exists between you and your partner or best friend?
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend