Intertwined Heart And Infinity Symbol Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small intertwined heart and infinity temporary tattoos.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.8 in / 2 cm (width)|
Of all the reasons people choose to get tattoos, love is one of the most common motivations. This is hardly a surprise given the way that all forms of love have the potential to deeply impact and transform our lives.
Are you looking for a meaningful way to symbolize the love you feel with your partner, best friend, sibling, or another special person in your life? Our intertwined heart and infinity symbol temporary tattoo may be the right choice for you! This design features two universal symbols - the heart and the infinity sign - wound together to form a beautiful, thought-provoking design.
The meaning behind our heart-infinity sign fake tattoo is clear - this love is infinite and forever. The concept of infinity is nearly impossible for humans to grasp, but we do know that it indicates that something is endless or boundless. Is there a better way to describe the truest and deepest forms of love?
Our intertwined heart infinity adhesive tattoo comes in a set of three, so it’s great for experimenting with placements before getting inked. This minimalist design is created using black soy-based ink and is the perfect choice for those who want a powerful, yet simple tattoo to express the immensity of their love. Grab a set to try out placements or share with your person - this design would make an incredible matching tattoo!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend