It's Ok Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
"It's ok" temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|0.9 in / 2.4 cm (width)
Despite its simplicity, the phrase “it’s ok” is both powerful and reassuring, which leads many people to get these words inked on their skin. For anyone considering this design, we suggest trying it out first with our handwritten ‘it’s ok’ temporary tattoo, which comes in a set of three.
These are words that everyone has said at one time or another. Whether to a friend, a child, or oneself, these words can be a source of comfort and acceptance. Our eco-friendly ‘it’s ok’ fake tattoo means that no matter what happens, we’ll always be ok.
This simple expression shows that we are strong enough to handle whatever comes our way. Our handwritten ‘it’s ok’ ephemeral tattoo reminds us to be grateful for the good moments and to have faith during the tough times.
This design can also be a reminder to stay in the present moment and not get too caught up in the past or the future. So often, we worry about things that haven't happened yet or dwell on things that are already over. But if we can remember that everything will be ok, then we can relax and enjoy the present moment. This cursive ‘it’s ok’ temporary tattoo is the perfect way to remember this daily. It comes in a set of three, so it can be used to help navigate a tough period in life or to try out placements before getting inked. For other words of wisdom, browse the full collection of quote fake tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend