Izas Rune Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Minimalist izas rune temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|0.4 in / 1 cm (height)
The izas, or isa, rune is often chosen by those who believe strongly in their own identity and the importance of self-reliance. With a literal interpretation meaning “ice,” izas is the rune of stillness and self. Just as ice is frozen in time, isa invites us to be still and examine our inner self.
If you’re someone with a strong sense of self-identity, the isa rune may appeal to you. Perhaps you are someone who treasures your independence and ability to remain strong in the face of adversity. If so, our izas rune temporary tattoo may appeal to you. Designed in the minimalist style, our isa rune fake tattoo has the shape of the modern English letter “I,” which is a fitting shape for a rune that represents the ego and self-identity.
On the other hand, drawing the izas rune can serve as a warning. Self-preservation might be your modus operandi, but it can be a lonely path. If your defenses are slowly thawing and you are learning to rely on others, our ice rune temporary tattoo can honor your journey of personal growth.
Whatever your reason for being attracted to the isa rune, our eco-friendly paper tattoos provide the perfect way to try before you buy. This one comes in a set of three, so you can try out different placements or share one with a friend.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend