J Handwritten Letter Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Handwritten j letter temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.5 in / 1.25 cm (width)|
Do you have a son or a daughter whose name starts with the letter J? Maybe your best friend or partner’s name starts with this letter? Whatever your affinity to the letter J, why not express your love with the right tattoo? If you’ve been looking for the perfect tattoo to represent your love for someone special in your life, our J handwritten letter temporary tattoo is the perfect piece for you.
Created in a lowercase cursive font, our J handwritten letter temporary tattoo is a small and delicate piece that is perfect for men and women of all age groups. Biodegradable, eco-friendly, and created with Mother Nature in mind, our ecological temporary tattoos are made using the best quality, non-toxic ink and are delivered to you in 100% paper packaging.
Not quite the J you’ve been looking for? Worry not, we offer three other versions of our J temporary tattoo, the J Serif capital letter, the J lowercase typewriter letter, and the J uppercase typewriter letter.
Best of all, all of our temporary tattoos come in packs of three so you can share the love with your friends and family or try out the design on different parts of your body before committing to a permanent piece.
Keep that special someone with you wherever you are in the world with our J handwritten letter temporary tattoo!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend