Astronomy Temporary Tattoo Set by Jakenowicz
Astronomy temporary tattoo collection designed by Jakenowicz, composed of three small crescent moons, four morning stars, two sunsets, and two sparkles.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos||22 (2 of each of the 11 designs)|
We have partnered with Jakenowicz, an up-and-coming tattoo artist known for his fine line aesthetic, to create this stunning set of astronomy temporary tattoos. If you’re considering a celestially-themed tattoo, this set gives you the perfect way to experiment with different designs. Astronomical tattoos are popular for their symbolism and their pleasing appearance, which is further enhanced in this set thanks to Jakenwicz’s skills.
Symbols of the passing of time, sunset tattoos are often chosen by those who want to commemorate the end of a certain phase in their life, while at the same time celebrating the start of something new. Crescent moon tattoos are strongly associated with cycles, fertility, and feminine energy, while north star tattoos are chosen by those who crave some guidance in their lives.
Our Jakenowicz astronomy collection temporary tattoo set contains three small crescent moons, two sunsets, four morning stars, and two sparkes. We give you two full sets of these, giving you plenty of opportunities to try out different designs and placements before getting permanent ink.
As with all of our fake tattoos, this set was created using 100% recyclable and plastic-free materials. We use soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives, making these the ideal choice for eco-conscious individuals.
Love Jakenowicz’s fine line style? Don’t miss the full collection of Jakenowicz temporary tattoos!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$9
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend