Jeran Rune Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Minimalist jeran rune temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.4 in / 1 cm (height)|
Literally interpreted to mean “year,” the jeran (or jera) rune is seen as a symbol of harvest, cycles, and rewards. This rune acknowledges that our life goes through natural, ordered cycles, just as the ancient harvests followed predictable patterns. It can also be seen as a reward rune, recognizing that hard work throughout the year will yield positive results at harvest time.
Many people embrace the jera rune as a sign of fertility thanks to its association with cycles. You may be interested in our jeran rune temporary tattoo for exactly this reason! Whether you want to acknowledge your fertility or invite it into your life, our jera fake tattoo is the perfect way to try before you buy.
Created in the minimalist style, our jera rune paper tattoo comes in a set of three, so you can try out different placements or share one with a friend. All of our tattoos are created using eco-friendly materials, so they’re ideal for anyone looking to reduce their environmental impact.
If you are considering this design, please note that this ancient rune has been appropriated as a hate symbol in some circles, including neo-Nazis and white supremacists. While this is a bastardization of the original meaning, it’s important to note that the anti-defamation league has labeled this rune as a potential hate symbol.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$9
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend