Joie De Vivre Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Long lasting “joie de vivre” two week temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||2.4 in / 6 cm (width)|
The phrase "joie de vivre" is often used to describe a certain light-hearted approach to life. While the literal translation is "joy of living," this doesn't quite capture the full meaning of the term. For French speakers, joie de vivre conveys a more complex concept that includes elements of happiness, passion, and a zest for life. Anyone looking for a way to invite more of this joy into their lives will appreciate our ‘joie de vivre’ semi-permanent tattoo.
Designed using a special blend of gardenia juice, this handwritten ‘joie de vivre’ long-lasting tattoo should last on the skin for about 2 weeks, making it the perfect way to experiment with this design before getting inked.
This plastic-free ‘joie de vivre’ semi-permanent fake tattoo could be chosen by someone who wants the world to understand their positive and carefree approach to life. In contrast to the common English idiom "life is too short," joie de vivre suggests that life is something to be savored, not rushed through.
Our cursive ‘joie de vivre’ long-lasting temporary tattoo could be a reminder to slow down and enjoy the small pleasures of each moment. It comes in a set of two, so it’s great for sharing with friends or trying out placements. Don’t miss the other designs in our French 2-week temporary tattoos collection.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend