Just Breathe Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small 'just breathe' handwritten script temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
||2 in / 5 cm|
We all face unique challenges and hardships throughout our lives. In order to thrive, we find coping techniques to calm anxious thoughts, relieve tension, and regain a sense of peace. One of the most powerful techniques is breathwork - the practice of focusing on your breathing in order to calm your body and mind.
Our ‘just breathe’ temporary tattoo serves as a perfect reminder to breathe when we are faced with a stressful or painful situation. Before reacting, we can take a few minutes to just breathe in order to calm our spirit and make good choices.
‘Just breathe’ tattoos have become a way to elevate the importance of mental health. Increasingly popular, these tattoos remind us that it’s important to take care of ourselves and focus on our own mental health in order to live a healthy and fulfilling life. Our ‘just breathe’ sticker adhesive is designed using a handwritten font, which gives the design a warm and personal feel.
Thinking about getting permanent ink? Our ‘just breathe’ temporary tattoo comes in a set of three, so it’s the best way to experiment with different placements before making a commitment. It would also make a unique matching tattoo to get with your person, showing that you both understand the importance of mental health and self-care in your relationship.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend