King of Hearts Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
King of hearts card suit symbol temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|0.8 in / 2 cm (height)
Playing card tattoos are a common choice among those who love playing cards or gambling. Despite their superficial appearance, however, most of these designs have a deep and personal meaning to the wearer.
Our king of hearts temporary tattoo is an example of a playing card design that is a great choice for someone who prefers a simple or more minimalist design. Created using planet-friendly red soy-based inks, this design features a red letter “K” and a red heart that mimic the symbols on a playing card.
There are many different meanings associated with the king of hearts. Legend has it that the four kings in a playing deck represent four of the most important kings in recent history. The king of hearts is said to be associated with the mad king, Charles VII of France. In this way, you might choose this particular king to represent the madness and instability of life.
Another popular interpretation is that the king of hearts represents love and romance. And, of course, this symbol is filled with all of the glory and power that we associate with kings and royalty. Whether you are choosing to embrace one of these meanings or simply looking for a way to express your love of cards, our minimalist king of hearts adhesive tattoo is the ideal way to try before you buy because it comes in a set of three. If you’re looking for a matching design, be sure to check out our queen of hearts temporary tattoo or this matching queen and king of hearts fake tattoo.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend