La Vie En Rose Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small “la vie en rose” temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||2.4 in / 6 cm (width)|
“La Vie en rose” is one of the most famous and enduring songs of the 20th century. First performed by Edith Piaf in 1945, this song captures the ebullient feelings that many experienced at the end of World War 2. After the pain, fear, and destruction of the previous years, people were finally able to feel optimistic about what would come.
The English translation of these words can be “life in pink” or “life through rose-colored glasses.” A common expression in English, viewing the world through rose-colored glasses means that you are inclined to see the best in each situation and enjoy all that life has to offer.
If these words touch you, you might be thinking about getting permanent ink. If so, our ‘la vie en rose’ temporary tattoo is the ideal way to try before you buy! It comes in a set of three, so you can experiment with placements or share one with a friend.
Written in an elegant, hand-written script, our ‘la vie en rose’ fake tattoo will add a touch of class anywhere you place it. These words can serve as a reminder to face each day with hope and optimism or a way to capture your rosy way of thinking.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend