Ladybug Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small ladybug temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.4 in / 1 cm (height)|
Transforming from a larva to a beautiful insect, the ladybug is traditionally seen as a sign of good luck. Thought to give blessings to those that she crosses, the ladybird can be a powerful friend when going through changes in life. If you’re at a crossroad in life and would like a little good fortune to carry with you, our ladybug temporary tattoo could be the perfect piece for you.
Small yet striking, our ladybug temporary tattoo is a minimalist piece that is packed with detail. Created in bright red with black details, this temporary tattoo is the perfect ecological alternative for anyone wanting to minimize their carbon footprint. Made of non-toxic materials and delivered to you in 100% paper packaging, all of our ecological temporary tattoo are FDA-compliant and suitable for men and women of all age groups.
While good fortune and metamorphosis are two symbolisms of the ladybug, this powerful creature can also represent divine intervention. It is a reminder that you need to get to know yourself well in order to make the best decisions in life. Considered a good omen, the ladybird can also act as a happy resolution to a hassle you’ve experienced in life - a new chapter if you will.
If you’re ready for the next chapter in your life and want a little good luck to carry with you through this transition, our ladybug temporary tattoo could be just what you’re looking for.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend