Left Half Butterfly Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
Minimalist fine line left half butterfly wing temporary tattoo. Set of three.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.4 in / 1.2 cm (width)|
Are you looking for a unique butterfly matching tattoo? If you’re looking for something a little different from the standard fare, you might consider getting a matching butterfly wing tattoo with your best friend, partner, or sibling. Made famous by Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott, this matching tattoo forms a complete butterfly when it’s together. Separately, each of you will wear one butterfly wing on your chosen part of the body.
You could also consider this design as a standalone tattoo. You might get the left half of a butterfly inked on your skin to commemorate a loss in your life. Whether this is the passing of someone close to you or the end of a relationship, our minimalist butterfly wing temporary tattoo is a striking way to mark this moment in your life.
In many cultures, butterflies are said to represent the soul. Half of a butterfly could symbolize that your soul is no longer complete without a certain person in your life. Or you might see it as a symbol that your person is now out there in the form of a butterfly, forever dancing in the wind and enjoying the sweet life of sunshine and nectar.
If you’re considering this design, our half-butterfly temporary tattoo lets you experiment with the left side of the butterfly. This sticker tattoo comes in a set of three, so you can try out different placements before choosing the final location. We also offer a set of left and right butterfly wings. Not quite what you had in mind? Check out our full collection of butterfly temporary tattoos!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend