Life Is Made Of Small Moments Like This Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Sans serif style 'life is made of small moments like this' temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|4.3 in / 11 cm (width)
It is common to choose a tattoo to commemorate a major life event, such as the birth of a child, the passing of a loved one, or a huge victory in your life. But if you’re looking for a way to express your appreciation for everything in between, our ‘life is made of small moments like this’ temporary tattoo could be perfect for you.
Surrounded by constant distractions and the never-ending pursuit of more, it’s easy to lose focus on the here and now. This fake tattoo is a great way to remind yourself to focus and appreciate all aspects of your life. By paying attention to the quiet moments and seemingly mundane details, we can live a much fuller, richer life.
Our ‘life is made of small moments like this’ fake tattoo is printed using a sans serif font, giving it a modern, minimalist appearance. If you’re considering getting this statement inked on your body, our temporary tattoo is the ideal way to try it out before committing. It comes in a set of three so you can experiment with different placements or share one with a friend.
Are you looking for plastic-free temporary tattoos? You’re in the right place! We avoid the use of plastic in our materials and packaging, which are all 100% recyclable. We use soy-based ink and non-toxic adhesives to ensure our products have the smallest impact possible.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend