Light Bulb Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Light bulb temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|0.8 in / 2 cm (height)
Are you looking for a unique tattoo that will stand out from the crowd? Look no further - our light bulb temporary is perfect for anyone who is seeking a less common, thought-provoking design. While this modern invention is something we take for granted, it’s not hard to imagine what a world was like before the advent of electric lighting.
Before light bulbs, mankind was limited in their ability to enjoy light after sunset or indoors on a dark day. By using fires, candles, and lanterns, we were able to illuminate our home to some extent, but this brought many hazards with it. The invention of the modern lightbulb allowed us to fill our lives with light with just a flick of a switch. It helped move us from a society that was reliant on the sun for light to one that could function at all hours of the day.
For this reason, light bulbs are associated with illumination, clarity, new ideas, invention, and ingenuity. You might choose a light bulb as a way to show that your brain is open to new ideas or that “light bulb moment.” Or you might pick a light bulb to represent illumination on your spiritual journey.
Whatever your motivation, our retro light bulb temporary tattoo provides you with the ideal way to try before you buy. Created using black vegetable-based ink, this design features the intricate workings of a lightbulb. It comes in a set of three, so you can experiment with placements or share one with a friend! Prefer something a little more simple? Don’t miss our minimalist light bulb adhesive tattoo!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend