Lightning Bolt Outline 2-Week Temporary Tattoo - Set of 2
Semi-permanent minimalist lightning bolt outline 2-week temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2
|Size||1 in / 2.4 cm (width)|
Since ancient times, mankind has been equally fascinated and terrified by lightning. Before we understood how this natural phenomenon occurred, the ancients believed that lightning was sent from the gods as a sign of their pleasure or wrath.
Today, lightning is a popular motif in tattoo design because of the wide variety of meanings it conveys. If you’re considering permanent ink, then our lightning bolt outline 2-week tattoo offers you the ultimate way to try before you buy!
You might pick this lightning bolt long-lasting temporary tattoo as a way to embrace its historical symbolism, including enlightenment, power, or intelligence. Or perhaps, like the ancient Celts, you are interested in this lightning outline semi-permanent tattoo as a way to represent your connection to the spiritual world.
Of course, you might choose our ecological lightning bolt semi-permanent tattoo for one of its more modern interpretations, including power, strength, or energy. Designed to last for about two weeks on your skin, our plastic-free lightning two-week tattoo comes in a set of two so you can try out placements or share with a friend. Prefer something a bit smaller? We also have this small lightning bolt semi-permanent tattoo for you to consider.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit our delivery and returns info page here.