Small Lightning Bolt Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Minimalist lightning bolt outline temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||0.6 in / 1.5 cm (width)|
In addition to being popular motifs in tattoo designs, lightning bolts are a powerful symbol with a rich history. This small lightning bolt semi-permanent tattoo is a wonderful way to experiment with this design before making a permanent commitment.
Although humankind now understands the science behind lightning, it wasn't always so clear. For many cultures, lightning was seen as a sign of gods' power and often feared or worshipped. In some cases, it was thought to be the soul of a dead person. Today, we know that a build-up of static electricity causes lightning in the atmosphere, but its power and beauty continue to fascinate us.
Many people choose this small lightning bolt long-lasting tattoo to symbolize power and strength. Since lightning is often accompanied by rain, this design is a great choice for anyone who wants a symbol of growth and new beginnings. Our tiny lightning bolt semi-permanent temporary tattoo could also reflect the wearer’s spiritual inclinations and respect for the historical associations of lightning.
From representing the wrath of the gods to new beginnings, our tiny lightning, long-lasting fake tattoo is a timeless and versatile symbol. It comes in a set of two and lasts for around 2 weeks on the skin before fading away, thanks to the unique blend of plant-based ingredients we use to create it. For a slightly different design, we have this lightning bolt 2-week temporary tattoo as well.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend