Line Lotus Flower Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small minimalist lotus flower temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|1.2 in / 3 cm (height)
Depicted in a number of Asian traditions, the lotus flower holds various meanings depending on a person’s religion. Popular among Sikhs, Jains, and Buddhists, the lotus flower symbolizes struggle, change, and growth. In many cultures, it also represents purity and beauty. If you’re looking for some positive vibes to get you through a difficult time, our line lotus flower temporary tattoo may be just what you need.
Created in a minimalist style using fine linework, our lotus flower temporary tattoo is a sophisticated piece perfect for the eco-conscious out there. Made using non-toxic ink and delivered to you in 100% paper packaging, this elegant and modern design is completely free of plastic. Best of all, it’s FDA-compliant and suitable for all age groups.
While the lotus flower holds a special place for many cultures worldwide, this ancient depiction is also represented positively in modern times. Remaining unstained despite blooming from the mud, the lotus flower can represent long-lasting beauty. For many, it means clear thinking, clean speech, and pure body.
If you’re looking for a modern take of the historic lotus flower, our line lotus flower temporary tattoo will remind you to always persevere in times of hardship, to stay true to what you feel and say, and that no matter what life throws at you, you’ll come out better the other side.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend