Little Bee Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Tiny bee temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.4 in / 1 cm (width)|
Not only are bees a vital link in our food chain, but these small insects are also important symbols in many cultures around the world. Our ancient ancestors recognized the value of their honey and honored them as important providers of food. Today, bees remain a cherished and respected insect, as well as a wonderful symbol to explore in your next tattoo.
If this is on your mind, then you’ll love our little bee temporary tattoo. Featuring a detailed illustration of this important pollinator, our environmentally-friendly bee fake tattoo comes in a set of three, so it’s the ideal way to try before you buy.
Today bees are often chosen as symbols of hard work, industriousness, wealth, family, and community. Our little bee sticker tattoo will remind you of the importance of working together with other members of your community or family in order to achieve your goals and live in harmony.
You might be interested in our bee adhesive tattoo because it reminds you of a warm spring day. By placing this design on your skin, you carry a little bit of the hope and optimism that accompanies springtime with you everywhere you go. If you prefer a larger version, we have this bee temporary tattoo for you to consider. If you’d like to enjoy your fake tattoo for longer, then be sure to check out our bee 2-week temporary tattoo as well!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend