Little Star Outline Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Little five-tip star outline temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.3 in / 0.7 cm (width)|
The five-tip stay, also known as the pentagram, has been found in archeological artifacts that date back more than 6,500 years. It’s one of the oldest and most mysterious symbols known to mankind and it has been associated with sacred concepts since its early days. Our star outline temporary tattoo features a pentagram design and it’s printed on plastic-free, 100% paper packaging using non-toxic materials.
Today, the five-point star is associated with the cosmos and the celestial bodies that brighten up the night sky. More recently, this icon has also become a symbol of success and originality as many musicians and other artists sport different types of star tattoos to show off their creativity.
Our star outline temporary tattoo features an elegant design that doesn’t have any filling. Printed using plant-based ink, it can represent a variety of emotions and statements, so you’re free to give it whatever meaning you want it to have.
Although there are millions of stars in the sky, all of them are unique in shape and location. Like stars, it’s easy to get lost in the crowd, but it’s impossible to lose your individuality. If you want to find a green alternative for your next temporary star outline tattoo, our non-permanent piece may be the ideal fit.
If you liked our small five-tip star Tatteco, be sure to check out our slightly bigger five-tip star temporary tattoo, too.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend