Little White Butterfly Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Little white butterfly temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.3 in / 0.8 cm (width)|
While there is no doubt that black tattoos are most common, white tattoos are steadily growing in popularity. The use of white ink creates a subtle, delicate, and ethereal appearance that is appealing to many people. If you’re interested in this trend our white butterfly temporary tattoo provides the perfect way to try before you buy.
Butterflies are a common motif in tattoo design, thanks to their beautiful appearance and deep symbolism. Traditionally, butterflies are seen as symbols of change, metamorphosis, happiness, and freedom. In China and Japan, they are associated with love and marriage. With such a rich and varied symbolism, it’s no wonder so many people are attracted to this design!
White butterflies have their own unique symbolism. They are strongly associated with the spiritual aspects of life. If you see a white butterfly, it may be a sign that the spirit world is trying to communicate with you. It’s also a symbol of purity, peace, and spiritual transformation. If you love these meanings, you’ll definitely want to try out our white butterfly fake tattoo!
This design, which comes in a set of three, features a delicate butterfly with its wings spread wide. Designed using vivid white ink, our white butterfly sticker tattoo will have a bold and eye-catching appearance on your skin. Not quite what you had in mind? Be sure to check out our entire collection of butterfly temporary tattoos before making your final choice!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend