Live By The Sun Love By The Moon Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Live by the sun, love by the moon semi-permanent tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||2.4 in / 6 cm (height)|
The words featured in our eco-friendly ‘live by the sun, love by the moon’ semi-permanent tattoo provide a fresh perspective on the duality of human nature. Created from skin-friendly materials, our unique 2-week tattoos are designed to last on the skin for 14 days, making them the ultimate way to try out a chosen design before committing.
At its core, our ‘live by the sun, love by the moon’ long-lasting temporary tattoo speaks to the duality of human nature - the light and dark, the rational and irrational, the good and bad. We are creatures of both logic and passion, capable of great love as well as great destruction.
The sun in this ‘live by the sun, love by the moon’ semi-permanent fake tattoo represents our capacity for reason and order, while the moon represents our more primal emotions and desires. To live by the sun is to live a life governed by logic and reason - a life in which we control our passions and allow them to rule us. However, to love by the moon is to give into those passions - to let them guide our actions and decisions.
In many ways, these two forces - logic and passion - make us who we are. Without both of these forces, we would be incomplete. This elegant ‘live by the sun, love by the moon’ long-lasting tattoo reminds us that both sides of our nature are essential to our well-being. For more designs, browse our collection of astronomy 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend