Lotus Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Watercolor style lotus flower temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||2.4 in / 6 cm (height)|
Lotus flowers are popular tattoos because of their beautiful appearance and symbolism. They have fascinated mankind for thousands of years because they flourish in muddy waters and produce an incredibly captivating flower. In Eastern religions, the lotus flower is a treasured symbol of enlightenment, rebirth, and purity.
Our lotus temporary tattoo was created in collaboration with Lena Fedchenko, a talented tattoo artist from Moscow. She is known for her unique watercolor style that imbues her nature-inspired designs with color, beauty, and magic. If you’re looking for something slightly different, our pink lotus tattoo decal might be just what you are looking for! It comes in a set of three, so you can experiment with different placements before getting inked or share one with a friend.
The lotus flower holds special significance for Buddhists, who believe that each person has the potential to reach enlightenment. The path may be long and unclear, just as the muddy waters that surround the lotus flower, but it’s only a matter of time before each person is able to reach a pure state of mind.
Looking for plastic-free fake tattoos? Our entire collection of eco-friendly temporary tattoos is plastic-free and 100% recyclable. We create our designs using soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives, making these an ideal choice for eco-conscious individuals.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend