Love You More Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
'Love you more' temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1.6 in / 4 cm (width)|
Are you thinking about getting a tattoo to represent the love you feel for someone special in your life? Or perhaps you’re considering a word tattoo that represents the love you feel for yourself. If so, our handwritten ‘love you more’ temporary tattoo is a great option for you to consider.
The words ‘love you more’ are frequently used between parents and their children, as well as romantic partners. Do these words mean that you love the other person more than they love you? We don’t think so. To us, ‘love you more’ is a way of showing that the love you share is greater and stronger than any challenge you may face.
We think this ‘love you more’ fake tattoo is an interesting option for someone who is looking for a way to enhance their own practice of self-love. By loving ourselves more and looking out for our well-being first, we are able to love those around us more deeply and purely. Of course, this would also make a romantic tattoo to get for your partner.
Whatever your motivation, our ‘love you more’ adhesive tattoo is the best way to try before you buy. It comes in a set of three, so you can experiment with placements, share with a friend, or try out matching tats! Along the same theme, we offer this ‘love you’ temporary tattoo and ‘I love you’ fake tattoo for you to consider.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit our delivery and returns info page here.